
I read an idea for something similar to this in one of my magazines, and changed it quite a bit to come up with this result. This totally and completely busted my diet this week. I formed an instant love/hate relationship with it.
I started with a layer of brownies in a spring form pan, then alternated scoops of chocolate ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream. Then I sprinkled about a cup of mini chocolate chips and a cup of butter brickle chips. Next, I alternated scoops of the ice creams again, finishing up with the chocolate and butter brickle chips. Freeze overnight. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Remove from spring form pan, slice and serve with chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
One hint if you try it, make sure to wrap the bottom of your spring form pan in foil to capture the ice cream that melts a bit while assembling it.
2 comments:
This dessert was wonderful!!!
Okay...next time you make this ice cream torte, run one across the street to me. I will absolutely greet you at the door with a big smile!
Post a Comment