Yum! Yum!
I made this for the kids tonight, and they loved it. Dave passed on it, until he took a taste, and then headed to the cupboard for a plate. I can't laugh at him, since I did the same thing. :)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- salted, chopped peanuts for garnish, optional
- chocolate syrup for garnish, optional
In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip; pour into crust. Chill until serving. Garnish as desired.
As a side note, I always buy natural peanut butter, so the texture was a bit different than it would have been with Skippy or Jif. Also, I think the natural PB probably made it a little less sweet tasting.
1 comment:
I'll take two slices, please!
Post a Comment