I am starting this blog for fun to share my cooking obsession with the blogosphere. My cooking style is not fancy or complicated, well not most of the time anyway. Unless a recipe really intrigues me, then all bets are off. I don't like to cook with hard to find or exotic ingredients. I want my family to eat it after all. So, if this style matches yours check in now and again and try one of the recipes to tell me what you think.
Although I love to cook, I don't really invent recipes on my own, just try others and tweak it a bit to suit my tastes.
I hope to take pictures of every recipe I post for visual effect. If it looks good, you'll want to try it, right? One last thought, I do have my fair share of cooking disasters, many times relating to my impatience or shortcuts, and I intend to chronicle them also. It makes for a good laugh now and then.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is really cool! Can't wait to see all your awesome recipes.
Pam
I'll be checking in, that's for sure. Now, maybe I won't have my husband bugging me for your recipes all the time. I can just come here and find them! Have fun!
I'll be looking forward to that first recipe!!!
I will try your first recipe, so make it simple, okay? Also, one that Madison will eat. Am I demanding enough?
Just wondering
i'm so excited! i have grown tired of my recipes which makes me dread making dinner. i actually enjoy cooking, i just hate being in a rut. so come to my rescue tracey! i think we have the same style. i like things that aren't too complicated, but taste like restaurant style meals. can't wait to see what you have for me!
Post a Comment