I have seen variations on this kind of pizza before, so I decided to try my hand at creating one using ingredients I knew we all liked. Everyone declared it a keeper, except for Joey, who I don't think even tried it. He was too busy stuffing his face with the sausage pizza I made that was, admittedly, delicious. I will make this again, but next time I will leave out the chicken. I personally wasn't crazy about the chicken in it.
- 1 large unbaked pizza crust of your choice
- 1/2-1 cup Alfredo sauce (some like more or less sauce, use your preference)
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped tomato
Prebake crust slightly to prevent soggy crust. I baked mine at 450* for about 5-7 minutes. Follow directions for the particular crust you use. Layer next 5 ingredients and bake following directions for crust used. I baked mine for about 10 minutes. When, removed from oven sprinkle chopped tomatoes over the top. Slice as desired.
One last note, the ingredient amounts listed are all approximate. Use more or less of each for your taste. I have found nearly any recipe is adjustable to fit your personal taste.
1 comment:
This looks sooooo good!! And it is easy. What could be better! Thanks!
Post a Comment