These little bite size snacks were really yummy. They came about because I had some leftover sloppy joe mixture and a roll of crescent roll dough. Sunday night is usually snack night at our house with a movie. Sometimes we make homemade pizza, and sometimes we open the fridge and make munchies with what's leftover. That is how these came about.
I put small pieces of the crescent roll dough in a mini muffin pan, put a small spoonful of the sloppy joe meat mixture on top and sprinkled with a bit of cheddar cheese. Bake and eat.
MMMMMMMMMM.
2 comments:
I wish I knew who cultivated your skill of putting odd ingredients together and coming up with dinner?! Because you did not learn this at home!
I tried these...they were good. I ran out of leftover sloppy joes and made a couple with chicken and cheese, and some vegetarian ones for me with pinto beans, a spoonful of salsa, and cheddar. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment