
I finished my "masterpiece" tonight and since I won't have time to post this tomorrow, I am putting this on quickly tonight. I am soooo proud of my little project. Mostly because this is one of the rare times my idea actually turned out. Although not perfect, and I do love perfect, this as close as my skills are going to get me. I have to put this little picture in of Jordan who wandered over here with the other girls and watched every step of the cupcake decorating. Occasionally, she snuck a little piece of candy to eat and told me how good it was, and put in her little encouraging words, "That is so cute!" And, look at that face......there is no way I could have done it with out her. :)

Don't you just love these little caterpillars. Ohhhh, sooooo cute!!

And, here are my chicks and chocolate bunnies. Amazingly, I really did this myself. I do not consider myself to have artistic abilities because I have very little patience for intricate work, so be really amazed. The chicks were a bit of work, I admit. Do the process with a friend, it makes it more fun. Thanks for letting me make the mess in your house, Mindee. And, the chocolate bunnies I did with the help of a mold, and then put them on a stick with a ribbon. See, you can do it too. :) Happy Easter!

5 comments:
super cute!
Those are darn cute!
Happy Easter!
We just got back from Tyler's double header tonight. Four hours of baseball tonight was a bit much. Brrr! Grant fell asleep on my lap under a blanket.
Too cute to eat!
Yes Michelle, the "duck balls" were too cute! But they tasted oh so good! We appreciate all your efforts Tracey!
love, Mom
Adorable!
Post a Comment